I’m done with my three weeks of 21 Day Portion Fix. I’m now on maintenance. So far, I’ve lost five pounds and my hubby has lost seven. He’s not even really a fixer. He just counts his calories and eats what I cook for him in the evening. So I think we will keep going. Because if it’s not broken, don’t fix it! Yikes, that was a really bad pun.
Here’s a recipe I came up with myself. I love stir fry and this is all “fixed” up to be a healthy meal for two (there I go with the bad puns again, sorry). if you are a fixer, this is worth:
1 red, 1 orange, 1 1/2 green, 1 yellow
You will need:
1. Cut the beef into bite size pieces
2. Stir the soy sauce and coconut oil together in a medium bowl
3. Add the beef to the soy mixture and marinate. I marinated for about 30 minutes.
4. Rinse frozen broccoli in colander with warm water
5. Mix rice and water in microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave according to package directions
6. Stir fry beef on medium high heat until no longer red
7. Add broccoli and stir fry until heated through
8. Add brown rice and stir fry briefly until mixed
9. Season to taste with onion powder and garlic powder and serve
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad