I’m in my third week of Portion Fix. It’s going well, I’ve lost the Christmas weight. The best part is I feel a lot better. I think it’s the fact that I am eating a LOT less sugar. I’ve noticed that my workouts are easier. That in itself will keep me eating this way!
Anyway, I said I would be posting some of my own recipes. Here’s an easy breakfast recipe that will keep you full all morning. It’s a veggie omelet. You need:
1/2 blue of cheddar cheese
1/2 green of green pepper and tomatoes
1 red of Egg Beaters
- Chop green peppers and cherry tomatoes
- Spray a medium sized pan with PAM
- Saute the peppers and onions until tender
- Pour the egg Beaters over the peppers and onions
- Cook until Egg Beaters are solidified
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the omelet
- Fold over and cook just until cheese melts
- Top with salsa if desired and enjoy!